Avanchy Bamboo Baby Fork is beautiful and practical. Unlike plastic forks, which increase the risk of injuries during feeding, these baby forks are completely safe. Made from sustainable lightweight bamboo, they are easy to hold and the soft silicone tip does not harm your little one’s delicate gums. Thanks to these feeding forks, your baby can eat and play safely and you can forget all about accidents. The BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free silicone is non-toxic.
Make is a set with the matching Ananchy Bamboo Baby Spoon.
Benefits of bamboo training forks:
- Because bamboo is bio-degradable, replacing plastic or metal dishes with bamboo helps the planet and reduces waste
- Bamboo surfaces are anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Unlike plastic, bamboo does not contain toxic substances, so the spoons can be used even by babies with allergies
- Bamboo is a light material, but it does not scratch or break easily
- Highly reusable
- Beautiful nature-inspired design
At Avanchy, the goal is to provide families with sustainable baby dishes to match their environmentally aware lifestyle. All our products are Plastic Free, BPA Free, Melamine Free. Avanchy's Natural Bamboo, Food-Grade Silicone and Double-Wall Stainless Steel dishware contain no fillers.