Best Bottom All In Two Cover, Snap is one-size system that easy to snap together and go. You choose the reusable insert that works for your baby. Double leg gussets guard against leaks.
How Does The Best Bottom System Work?
Simplify, simplify, simplify! Many may start researching cloth diapers, get overwhelmed and quit. Best Bottoms are your solution! So easy to use yet comes with lots of options so you can get a customized system for your baby.
- Adjust front snaps to achieve the size needed.
- Snap insert into diaper. Also avaialabe are prefolds and inserts.
- Put diaper on baby and go!
- When baby needs a diaper change snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in.
- Put diaper on baby and go again. The Best Bottom shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
- Fits from birth to 35+ lbs. Special leg gussets has been added to help keep everything in, adjustable rise with four settings, and overlapping closure in both snap and hook and loop. This is a very trim fitting diaper so please be extra careful that none of the insert is sticking out of the shell. Also, after the diaper is on, pull the leg gussets out around baby's legs. This will guard against leaks and help avoid any red marks.
- Quality: The highest quality of materials available have been selected with as much of the raw materials made in the USA. The entire Shell is made with USA-made materials!
Best Bottom Diapers are an amazingly innovative all-in-two cloth diapering system designed to work from birth to potty training... and then there's a Best Bottom trainers system for potty learning that is compatible with the same inserts! All you need to do is snap in inserts and remove them when wet. Best Bottom Diapers' double gusset system and easily wipeable shell makes this a popular choice for an all-in-two diaper system. The cute prints and beautifully contrasting colours of Best Bottom shells make them collectible and fun!
All Best Bottom diapers and inserts are made in the United States.