Leak-proof Splash Box XL
Are you ready to say goodbye to plastic? Celebrate our oceans by refusing single-use plastics and choosing to reuse with our 100% plastic-free ECOlunchbox Leak-proof Splash Box XL. Made from stainless steel 304 and food-grade silicone, this leakproof Blue Water Bento series ECOlunchbox Splash Box food container holds 5 cups (1180 ml) and is dishwasher safe.
- About EcoLunchbox
Check out the lovely embossed coral design on the lid of this XL lunchbox, which is designed to remind us of our love of our oceans. Water-tight lid design makes this bento ideal for tossing in a lunch bag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking. Plus, the Splash XL lunchbox’s green lid is designed for easy opening and closing for all ages. It features easy-to-grip corner tabs and a press-to-seal lid (see below for details).
As a bonus, the Blue Water Bento lunch containers are conveniently designed to stack compactly as well as work as modular sets. The Splash Box XL (5 cup / 40 oz capacity) is designed to hold the Splash Box (3 cup / 24 oz capacity) and two snack-size Splash Pods (1 cup / 8 oz capacity) fit side by side inside the Splash Box (see pictures).
This snack pod can help families reduce their dependence on plastics to safeguard against exposure to plastic toxins, such as bisphenol-A (BPA).
- Kid-friendly non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- This container is designed for compact storage. The bottoms are indented to stack and nest one inside the other.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Materials: Durable design uses 100% food-grade stainless steel 304 and silicone lid
- Dimensions: 7.25" long x 5.25" wide x 2.75" tall (with lid on).
- Tare Weight: 9.5 oz. (270 g)
- Capacity 5cup (40 oz).
- Care: All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Ages: 5yr+
- Made in China
ECOlunchbox was born of the idea that change can begin at lunchtime. Eliminate plastics from our kids' lunchboxes to reduce their exposure to the leachy toxins commonly found in such products and do the right thing for Mother Earth. It seemed like a pretty simple concept. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution. We invite customers to join our community and purchase eco-products, whether worried about health, pocketbook, or the planet. A journey toward new habits can begin anywhere.