ErgoPouch Bamboo Layers Long Sleeve 0.2 Tog - Pebble
Taking the guesswork out of dressing a little one for sleep, this ErgoPouch Bamboo Layers Long Sleeve 0.2 Tog - Pebble was designed to be worn on their own or underneath an ergoPouch swaddle, sleeping bag or sleepsuit bag. The layers are an essential sleepwear staple when choosing what to dress your little one based on the room temperature. It's genius and simple.
- Soft! – incredibly soft to the touch, making cuddles even more enjoyable.
- Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight, and low-maintenance fabric that is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer at a comfortable temperature during warm nights.
- TOG-rated – sleepwear that is TOG (warmth) rated, takes the guesswork out of dressing your child for sleep. Effortlessly works underneath any ergoPouch bag for the ideal warmth depending on room temperature.
- 3-way zipper – getting your baby in and out of the layer is so easy. Even more, quick nappy checks and changes are a breeze.
- Fold over Cuffs and Mitts – cuffs on the feet and mitts on the hands keep the warmth in. Mitts available up to size 2.
- From Bamboo –using a natural source to create the end fiber is skin-friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable layer for your baby to sleep in.
- This product is pre-stretched and runs large. If your child is in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Made from skin-friendly organic cotton (95% bamboo, 5% elastane)