Lanco Natural Rubber Toy - Duck the Snorkel with Squeaker
Lanco Natural Rubber Toy - Duck the Snorkel with Squeaker is a great bath and teething toy. This Duck is full of character its big concerned eyes will appeal to your baby and he will comfort your baby's teething gums. It has two wings on either side to chew as well bright orange beak
The Natural Rubber Duck has been made by Lanco since 1952 and has proved to be a favourite for so many babies at bath time. His big bright eyes, vibrant orange beak and vivid yellow body will keep them engaged throughout bath time and develop their senses at the same time.
The Lanco Duck has a perfect size (8x6cm), shape and weight for your little ones to hold. This squeak doubles up as a squirter which is guaranteed to delight them. He’ll pop up and down in the bath even when plunged under the surface which will help with their motor development too.
See other items from Lanco.
- This bath and teething toy is the one that can be squeezed, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting the child.
- Simple design and vibrant colours is the key to a simple yet captivating and interesting bath time.
- Educational value effectively speeding up the baby’s sensory development by stimulating sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand-made from natural rubber and hand-painted with non-toxic food-grade dyes, baby is completely safe to chew it as a teething toy and interact with it.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to the touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- Handmade with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of the Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand-painted with non-toxic, permanent certified lead-free paints, food-grade dyes
- Free of Cadmium, Aluminium, Cobalt, Barium, Lead, Mercury, and Selenium. It is completely FREE of PVC, and BPA. Phthalate and Nitrosamines.
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3
- Natural rubber is safe, non-toxic, and readily biodegradable.
- Made in Spain
- Age: 0+ m
About the Lanco: Lanco has been making natural rubber toys for many years and are experts in crafting excellent quality, fun characters. Our specially selected range of Lanco toys is perfect for children aged between 0 and 3 years old and will be sure to entertain and amuse them for years to come. The vibrancy of the design and the imaginative characters means that you’ll find exactly the right toy, whether its for a girl or boy.
Lanco toys are 100% natural rubber and make great gifts for children of friends or family and with such a tactile appearance they are perfect for your child’s development. Lanco toys are made from 100% Natural Rubber, which is constructed from the sap/milk of the common rubber trees - Hevea Brasiliensis. The Hevea tree is the natural source of the material used to create these delightful little characters. The rubber trees are harvested sustainably without the use of herbicides. The bark of the tree is ‘‘tapped’', this means cutting small slits into the bark. so that the white sap, known as latex, drips out and is caught in collecting cups. Tapping of rubber trees is done by hand.