Lanco Natural Rubber Toy - Happy Nata (Fully Sealed)
Lanco Natural Rubber Toy - Happy Nata (Fully Sealed) is a great bath and teething toy his size at 90x60mm makes him an ideal teething toy. Nata is full of character its big blue eyes will appeal to your baby and he will comfort your baby's teething gums. It has two wings on either side to chew as well bright orange beak. Levi is very lightweight weighing only 50 grams making Levi very manageable for your teething baby to grip and hold with little effort When your baby reaches that teething age, you want to be sure they
See other items from Lanco.
- This bath and teething toy can be chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting the child.
- Simple design and vibrant colours is the key to a simple yet captivating and interesting bath time.
- Educational value effectively speeding up the baby’s sensory development by stimulating sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand-made from natural rubber and hand-painted with non-toxic food-grade dyes, baby is completely safe to chew it as a teething toy and interact with it.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to the touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- Handmade with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of the Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand-painted with non-toxic, permanent certified lead-free paints, food-grade dyes
- Free of Cadmium, Aluminium, Cobalt, Barium, Lead, Mercury, and Selenium. It is completely FREE of PVC, and BPA. Phthalate and Nitrosamines.
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3
- Natural rubber is safe, non-toxic, and readily biodegradable.
- Made in Spain
- Age: 0+ m
About the Lanco: Lanco has been making natural rubber toys for many years and are experts in crafting excellent quality, fun characters. Our specially selected range of Lanco toys is perfect for children aged between 0 and 3 years old and will be sure to entertain and amuse them for years to come. The vibrancy of the design and the imaginative characters means that you’ll find exactly the right toy, whether its for a girl or boy.
Lanco toys are 100% natural rubber and make great gifts for children of friends or family and with such a tactile appearance they are perfect for your child’s development. Lanco toys are made from 100% Natural Rubber, which is constructed from the sap/milk of the common rubber trees - Hevea Brasiliensis. The Hevea tree is the natural source of the material used to create these delightful little characters. The rubber trees are harvested sustainably without the use of herbicides. The bark of the tree is ‘‘tapped’', this means cutting small slits into the bark. so that the white sap, known as latex, drips out and is caught in collecting cups. Tapping of rubber trees is done by hand.