Lanco Natural Rubber Toy - Red Dragon
Lanco Natural Rubber Toy - Red Dragon is an organic toy made from Natural Rubber. Dragon is a toy that also helps with sensory development. This cheerful dragon is sure to delight. Bright colours, tactile materials and a gentle squeak, when squeezed, will help to develop their senses. Diagon has plenty of lovely chewable parts including tail, feet, head and wings, all of which will help to soothe their sore gums when they enter their teething phase.
This is a perfect teething toy for any baby. It’s the right size, shape and weight for them to easily grasp hold of and its joyful character is guaranteed to keep them thoroughly entertained.
- The teether is brightly coloured and soft to the touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand-made from natural rubber and hand-painted with non-toxic food-grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as she/he pleases!
- Handmade with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of the Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- Hand-painted with non-toxic, permanent certified lead-free paints, food-grade dyes
- Free of Cadmium, Aluminium, Cobalt, Barium, Lead, Mercury, and Selenium. It is completely FREE of PVC, BPA. Phthalate and Nitrosamines.
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3
- Natural rubber is safe, non-toxic, and readily biodegradable.
- Made in Spain
- Age: 0+ m
About the Lanco: Lanco has been making natural rubber toys for many years and are experts in crafting excellent quality, fun characters. Our specially selected range of Lanco toys is perfect for children aged between 0 and 3 years old and will be sure to entertain and amuse them for years to come. The vibrancy of the design and the imaginative characters means that you’ll find exactly the right toy, whether it's for a girl or a boy.
Lanco toys are 100% natural rubber and make great gifts for children of friends or family and with such a tactile appearance they are perfect for your child’s development. Lanco toys are made from 100% Natural Rubber, which is constructed from the sap/milk of the common rubber tree - Hevea Brasiliensis. The Hevea tree is the natural source of the material used to create these delightful little characters. The rubber trees are harvested sustainably without the use of herbicides. The bark of the tree is ‘‘tapped’', this means cutting small slits into the bark. so that the white sap, known as latex, drips out and is caught in collecting cups. Tapping of rubber trees is done by hand.