Baby Doll African Girl with Down Syndrome
Miniland doll with African features. This Miniland Baby Doll African Girl with Down Syndrome belongs to the Miniland Dolls collection that promotes the value of equality within kids regardless of their race, gender or condition and allows them to also learn about the diversity in all of us and how to develop social skills such as empathy and tolerance.
- About Miniland
Miniland dolls help children to embrace diversity, tolerance and respect in the world. Role-playing games encourage the development of respect for gender diversity, roles, ethnicity and other human conditions. Promotes understanding of the basic rules of interaction and coexistence.
- Made of high-quality smooth phthalate-free vinyl with a light vanilla scent.
- This doll is also recyclable
- Anatomically correct doll with realistic differences between boy and girl dolls
- Articulated head, arms and legs that can fully rotate allowing the doll to sit, stand or lie down
- Doll is washable and it will not affect their quality and durability
- Doll is 15" or 38 cm
- Can be dressed with the Miniland clothing collection to complete its look.
- This model comes in an open-faced box with underwear
- Age: 10m+
- Made in Spain
Miniland’s educational toys are designed to develop children’s multiple intelligences, particularly emphasizing social skills, emotional learning, and values.
Miniland wants to contribute to a world that is more open, inclusive and tolerant towards diversity. Miniland dolls collection helps little ones understand the values of inclusivity and coexistence through play, by promoting empathy and accepting people of any race, gender or condition. Miniland products are handmade in Europe and meet all European and American safety standards and regulations.