These clay and mineral-based Natural Earth Paint - Petite Kit are made with natural ingredients like organic, fair-trade Shea butter and castor seed oil, thoughtfully chosen to nourish your skin and easily wash off with water. They are certified non-toxic and free of nanoparticles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and petroleum-based dyes. Paint on wood, rocks, fabric, paper, glass, and more in six vibrant colours. Perfect for crafting and scrapbooking. Non-toxic and 100% all-natural.
- The Mini Natural Face Paint Kit includes Six packets of hand-crafted, powdered, vegan paint. Each packet yields approximately 240-325 ml (8 -11 oz) of paint
- One bamboo paint brush
- Ingredients: Organic Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural Earth Mineral Pigments
- Shelf Life: we recommend that you mix only as much as you need for each painting session. After the paint is mixed, it will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Safety Quality: Made in the USA. Free of nuts, dairy, and gluten. Cruelty-free. Not intended for consumption. Looking for colors you can safely use in food? Try the Natural Egg Dye Kit!
- Packaging: This kit is packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled paper box. Post-consumer recycled paper eliminates the need to cut down new trees to create paper as it utilizes pre-existing material, and it can be recycled again for use in other products.