Bürstenhaus Redecker Children's Indoor Broom - Horsehair
Kids love to help with household chores and it’s a great way for them to learn many different activities quickly and easily. But standard appliances are not suited for kids because of their size. When kids use the same appliances that grown-ups use, it can damage their posture and increase the risk of injury. Bürstenhaus Redecker children's tools are geared precisely to the needs and physical requirements of the various age levels – so learning is easy and fun!
- Bürstenhaus Redecker Children's Indoor Broom - Horsehair is available in 2 sizes.
- For children: Small(1 - 3 years old), Large: (3-8 yrs)
- Maintenance: use lukewarm water and mild shampoo; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; comb out gently using a metal comb and then hang on a hook or lay flat for storage.
- Material: varnished beechwood horsehair
- Sizes: Small: 70 cm handle, Large: 90 cm handle
- Handcrafted in Germany.
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free and lead-free!
The first Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were hand-made in 1935. Lots of things have changed since then. Today, the name of Redecker has long stood for a skilful combination of naturalness, function and design. Bürstenhaus Redecker products are not only practical but also beautiful and, most of all, ecological. Natural and sustainable raw materials are the most important aspects of each Bürstenhaus Redecker handcrafted piece.
Redecker is about sustainability, calm, and good craftsmanship. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibres, and have been for decades.
This is a large shipping item therefore a surcharge of $7 will be applied to the order at checkout.