Silkberry Baby - Bamboo Footed Sleeper, Wobbly Wave
This Silkberry Baby - Bamboo Footed Sleeper, Wobbly Wave has been named a 2013 National Parenting Publications Award (NAPPA) Honour winner, recognized for its innovative design of easy dressing zipper footies, made of silky soft bamboo fabric. This zipper opens from bottom to top. When mom changes diapers, baby’s body is still covered without completely opening the zipper. Jersey knit fabric is made of sustainable bamboo fiber. Bamboo fabric features are super soft, breathable, absorbent, and hypo-allergenic.
Add a matching Bamboo Knot Hat for a complete gift set.
- Zip up footed sleeper for easy dressing and diaper changing
- Tight-fitting to comply with the CPSIA regulations (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act in the USA) and Health Canada Children’s Sleepwear Requirement
- The ankles are elasticated for a perfect snug fit
- Chin protector on top of zipper head to prevent rubbing
- Super soft, breathable, and absorbent
- Anti-static, hypo-allergenic, and easy care
- Fabric: 97% rayon from bamboo 3% spandex
Silkberry Baby® was developed in British Columbia by a mom of two to address her daughter’s allergic reaction to synthetic fibers. After much research, she sourced natural, eco-friendly, and sustainable fibers (rayon from bamboo and organic cotton) that she found to be the best natural choices available for baby and toddlers’ clothing and bedding. All designs are functional, adorable, fun and creative.