Substance Nipple Creme
Substance Nipple Creme is a lanolin-free, soft, soothing balm that provides comfort on cracked and sore nipples, due to breastfeeding. Mom will have peace of mind knowing that this product is safe for baby if ingested, and can be used multipurpose, on chapped lips, noses and cheeks.
- About Matter Company
- Lanolin-free, Petroleum-free, and Vegan-friendly
- Safe for baby, using only plant-based, edible ingredients
- Does not need to be removed before breastfeeding
- Forms a protective barrier to protect against wetness and chapping
- Healing, herbal formula helps regenerate skin, and speed healing
- Vol. 283g / 1oz
- Made in Canada
calendula officinalis* (pot marigold) flower, althaea officinalis* (marshmallow) root, plantago major* (plantain) leaf, hamamelis virginiana* (witch hazel), olea europaea* (olive) Oil, cocos nucifera* (coconut) oil, vitis vinifera* (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax).
A self-professed plant lover, Denise Williams founded Matter Company, a holistic range of all-natural skincare products, in 1996. Matter skincare formulas are cooked in small batches for 24 hours to extract the herbs’ beneficial properties at Williams’s studio in Toronto’s West End. Many of the products have personal stories behind them, as the needs of close friends and family inspired them. Ingredients matter, and based on this core belief, Matter Company's natural skincare line focuses on the healing power of herbs.