Tuban is the best soap bubble liquid in the world and holds two Guinness world records for the largest number of people in one bubble (182 people) and the most number of bounces of one soap bubble (309). The Tuban soap solution is aromatic and does not cause skin irritation.
- Professional liquid in bottle for making bubbles. The liquid is aromatic and pleasant in contact. It gives you the possibility of making 2 meters bubbles or closing a person inside one of them.
- The liquid was made in accordance with PN EN71 norm about toys safety. It has the CE sign.
- Age: 3+ years
- Made in Poland
Tips on how to make the best bubble!:
- The best weather for making soap bubbles is when the air is moist – after rain or on foggy, cloudy days. You should make them in the early morning or evening. On sunny days or when the humidity is low, bubbles are not last long.
- Don't shake sticks in liquid and then try to make bubbles. The foam harms bubbles. If your liquid has foam on top, remove the foam first.
- If you are making bubbles indoors, spray water in the air first. Increasing humidity in the room will allow the bubble to last longer.
Should you have a problem with an item, need instructions or replacement parts, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly. In the event that you need further assistance, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Most merchandise purchased from simplygreenbaby.com may be returned or exchanged for store credit or a full refund within 14 days of delivery. Sale and clearance items are final sale - no refunds or exchanges are permitted. Items to be returned must be unused with all original packaging. All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note, all returns must be pre-authorized. We are unable to accept requests for return or exchange 14 days after delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, personal care items.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
- See a full list of non-returnable items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Product has been opened and removed from it original packaging
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Simply Green Baby, 67 Bronte Road, Unit 4, Oakville ON L6L3B7, Canada.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and the giver will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Simply Green Baby, 67 Bronte Road, Unit 5, Oakville ON L6L3B7, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are using our prepaid shipping label and if you received a refund. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If your return results in your order amount being less than the free shipping threshold, you will be responsible for the shipping charge. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.