Large Round Container 16oz
Use U Konserve Large Round Container 16oz stainless steel container as a non-toxic alternative to plastic containers. This reusable BPA-free food storage container is perfect for packing fruit salad, pasta salad, crackers, cut veggies and more.
- About U Konnserve
- Also use it to store leftovers in the refrigerator. Pack kid's lunches and picnics on the go, while saving trash from our ever-growing landfills.
- Extreme temperature changes might cause lids to crack. We recommend keeping lids out of the freezer.
- Containers: 304 (18/8) food-grade stainless steel. Lids: non-toxic LDPE #4 plastic.
- Individual container tare weight: 3.6 ounces.
- Containser size: large 16-oz or 475ml. = 4.75" x 2.5"
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free and lead-free
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe. Remove any soap residue or water spots by soaking in a 1:1 vinegar and water solution.
- Made in China
Long before zero-waste living was making headlines, U-Konserve created products to help people live a zero-waste lifestyle. The company was founded by two friends who believed that small changes can have a huge impact on the global movement to protect our planet. In 2008 the founders created the first zero-waste lunch kit for elementary schools, and the new venture was born.
The innovative lunch kits spurred an entirely new lifestyle for thousands of families looking to tread lightly on the planet. The reusable concept caught on and more products were developed. What started as a resource for school children quickly became a full line of zero-waste food-storage essentials for the whole family at home and on the go.