Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favourite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These mini mold jars are perfect for homemade jams as well as individual portions of yogurt and chutney.
Unlike other canning jars, Wecks feature an open tapered shape that's easier to fill and empty, rust-free glass lids (no can opener required), and sealing gaskets that are easy to check at a glance. Jars stack for convenient storage.
- Capacity: 28.7fl oz, 850ml, height: 147mm, lid code 100 (large)
- Each clear soda lime glass jar features a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull-tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- Made in Germany.