Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent, Linen
Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent, Linen is an ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are the smartest way to clean laundry. Eco-friendly, sustainable, zero waste and the best part, it's made in Canada
- About Tru Earth
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are the smartest way to clean laundry. Eco-friendly, sustainable, zero waste and the best part, it's made in Canada
- Phosphate free, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, 1,4-dioaxane free.
- For all machines, including HE
- Suitable for hot and cold water
- Dissolves completely
- For heavy soiled laundry, use 2 strips. Small load, use half strip.
- Made in Canada
- Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener; Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster; PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix; Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative; Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient); Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil-based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster; Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing; Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer; Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent); Glycereth cocoate: plant-derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener; Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents); Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients; Residual Water
Tru Earth was founded by 3 dads in British Columbia, Canada. Tru Earth is helping remove plastic waste while keeping your clothes fresh and clean. All of Tru Earth's products are manufactured in Canada and 70% of the ingredients are either plant-derived or biodegradable. All packaging is plastic-free. It comes in a cardboard envelope that's both recyclable and biodegradable.