Bamboo Baby Washcloths
Bamboobino Bamboo Baby Washcloths are the ultimate must-have for new parents.
- These washcloths are super-soft, hypoallergenic, and more absorbent than regular cotton washcloths.
- Bamboobino washcloths are double-sided terry and are durable, thirsty, and perfect for wiping or washing newborn skin.
- Sold as a set of 5.
- Great for nursing, mealtimes, bath time or diaper changes.
- Materials: 70% rayon from organically grown bamboo and 30% organic cotton
- Dimensions: Measures 8" x 8".
- Ages: 0yrss+
- Made in Canada
Bamboobino was created by a mum of 2, Sharon Chai, in Vancouver, British Columbia. Bamboobino is the result of wanting the softest, most practical and least damaging (to humans and to the environment) fabric for my children.
Products from Bamboobino are made from rayon from bamboo fibre and are Oeko-Tex 100 certified, Made from OCIA & USDA-certified organically grown bamboo. The organic cotton in our products is also OCIA-certified. Most products are made in Vancouver except our socks, crib sheets and pandas, which are sourced ethically in Asia. Whenever possible, Bamboobino uses local suppliers.