Bamboo Nursing Pads - 3 pairs
Breastfeeding mothers can enjoy the comfort of luxuriously soft nursing pads that are cool, breathable and super absorbent. These Bamboobino Bamboo Nursing Pads - 3 pairs are soft, smooth and non-bulky.
- These bamboo nursing pads are slim and more absorbent than regular cotton nursing pads.
- Its cashmere-like softness is great for babies.
- It comfortably wicks moisture away from the skin.
- It's easy to care for-just machine wash and tumble dry.
- The bamboo plant is a highly renewable resource that grows without pesticides and fertilizers. Bamboo is a grass that possesses a property called 'bamboo kun' which is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Materials: 70% rayon from bamboo, 30% organic cotto
- Dimensions: D11cm
- Made in Canada
Bamboobino was created by a mum of 2, Sharon Chai, in Vancouver, British Columbia. Bamboobino is the result of wanting the softest, most practical and least damaging (to humans and to the environment) fabric for my children.
Products from Bamboobino are made from rayon from bamboo fibre and are Oeko-Tex 100 certified, Made from OCIA & USDA-certified organically grown bamboo. The organic cotton in our products is also OCIA-certified. Most products are made in Vancouver except our socks, crib sheets and pandas, which are sourced ethically in Asia. Whenever possible, Bamboobino uses local suppliers.