Kids Socks that Save LGBTQ Lives
A Gift That Gives Back
Introduce your little one to a world of love, acceptance, and appreciation with rainbow-striped socks that save LGBTQ lives.
Each sale of this pair of Conscious Step Kids Socks that Save LGBTQ Lives donate to the Trevor Project to support LGBTQ youth suicide prevention and crisis intervention services.
- About Conscious Step
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Terry padding for comfort
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron
- Available in 2 sizes: toddler 1-3yrs (shoe size 3-7), preschool 4-6yrs (shoe size 9-13)
- Size 1-3Y has silicone grippers for sliding
- Materials: 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Ages: 1-6yrs+
- Made in India
Conscious Step supports people and the planet with every purchase. You can count on Conscious Step for supreme comfort, ethical and sustainable production, and designs that make you smile; all while empowering non-profits to support their causes and communities. The wide selection of styles offers something for anyone and everyone to help build a better world.