Mila Velour Blanket - Sheep Allover
Especially for cooler days, David Fussenegger Mila Velour Blanket - Sheep Allover quality convinces you with its unmistakable fluffy quality. Combined with the dreamy motive, the blanket is a wonderful companion that provides warmth and a feeling of safety day and night. The breathable blanket is mainly cotton and contains a high-quality decorative stitched border.
- About David Fussenegger
- David Fussenegger Flannel Blankets are incredibly soft and come in fun, fashionable colours and designs. Best of all, they're easy to clean–simply machine wash and dry.
- They make wonderful gifts, especially for baby showers. They are great for lining the playpen, layering the crib, the stroller, or just making crawling on the floor more fun.
- This blanket is made from recycled cotton. High-quality cutting scraps from the clothing industry are collected, sorted by colour and mechanically shredded into raw fibres.
- Edging features blanket stitch.
- Materials: 85% cotton, 8% rayon, 7% polyacrylic
- Dimensions: 100cm x 75cm
- Care: Maximum washing temperature 30°C; do not use chlorine bleach, do not tumble dry, medium ironing, normal dry cleaning.
- Made in Austria
Since 1832, David Fussenegger of Austria has been designing and manufacturing blankets, cushions, and accessories for your home and lifestyle. Their designs are contemporary yet distinctly European. The quality materials utilized are soft and warm yet incredibly durable.