Sometimes a round container isn't the best shape for your snacks. Sometimes you need an ECOlunchpod from ECOlunchbox to pack longer, narrower eats like pretzel, carrot and celery sticks.
- About EcoLunchbox
ECOlunch's rectangular ECOlunchpod snack container, which holds up to 5 ounces, is a great eco-friendly way to avoid use of a plastic baggy and stick to non-toxic and reusable food containers for all occasions. Tuck one in your purse, another in your backpack and stash a third in your glove box!
- Rectangular stainless steel container with lid
- Contains 5 oz (.6 cup). Plastic-free design is not leak-proof. Ideal for dry and damp foods - not liquids
- Measures 3.75" long x 2.25" wide x 1.5" tall
- Tare Weight: 4 oz.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Material: Stainless Steel 201
- Care: diswasher safe
- Ages: 8yr+
- Made in India
ECOlunchbox was born of the idea that change can begin at lunchtime. Eliminate plastics from our kids' lunchboxes to reduce their exposure to the leachy toxins commonly found in such products and do the right thing for Mother Earth. It seemed like a pretty simple concept. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution. We invite customers to join our community and purchase eco-products, whether worried about health, pocketbook, or the planet. A journey toward new habits can begin anywhere.