Plastic-free and leak-free, the ECOlunchbox Splash Box™ lunch container makes going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. Water-tight lid design makes lunchbox ideal for tossing in a lunchbag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking.
The Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The ECOlunchbox Splash Box’s blue lid is embossed with an ocean-inspired wave design. It also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see below for more info).
The leak-proof stainless steel lunch box bottoms are made to stack nesting for space saving. The Splash Box is designed to be used with the Splash Pod.Two pods sit side-by-side on top of the ECOlunchbox Splash Box and tuck inside for compact portability.
This snack pod can help families reduce their dependence on plastics to safeguard against exposure to plastic toxins, such as bisphenol-A (BPA).
- Durable design uses 100% food-grade stainless steel 304 and silicone lid
- Capacity 24 oz (3 cups).
- Measures 6.5" long x 4.75" wide x 2" tall.
- Tare Weight: 7.5 oz. (212 g) Etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining.
- Kid-friendly non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- This container is designed for compact storage. You'll see the bottoms are indented so they will stack and nest one inside the other.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- All parts are dishwasher.
- Made in China
ECOlunchbox was born of the idea that change can begin at lunchtime. Eliminating plastics from our kids' lunchboxes to reduce their exposure to the leachy toxins commonly found in such products, as well as do the right thing for Mother Earth. It seemed like a pretty simple concept. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution. We invite customers to join our community and purchase eco-products whether they are worried about their health, their pocketbook or the planet. A journey toward new habits can begin anywhere.