Barefoot Wooly Kid's Slippers
New to the Froddo Family, the Froddo Barefoot Wooly Kid's Slippers are high-top, lightweight, soft, warm and eco-friendly. Extra flexible sole that mimics barefoot walking. A wider toe box ensures foot stability while walking and encourages the natural and healthy development of children's feet.
In compliance with strict EU regulations, materials in Froddo shoes are free of any harmful substances, heavy metals and Chrome VI compounds. Froddo cares for the environment just as much as it cares about the health of your child.
- About Froddo Shoes
- Barefoot Wooly Kid's Slippers are made with 100% wool (50% from regenerated wool fibre) with an extra flexible natural rubber sole. Imitates barefoot walking.
- Felt uppers; lightweight and breathable; wool is temperature regulating material.
- Single velcro closure for easy on and off.
- Removable microfiber insole
- Lightweight, flexible and non-slippery extra flexible natural rubber sole
- Sustainable slippers with GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification. A felt made from 50% regenerated wool fibre. Lightweight and breathable. Temperature-regulation materials. Flexible slippers with rubber outsole.
- Froddo are designed and produced in Croatia, EU.
- Shoe care: Minni Wooly can be machine washed on a program for delicate laundry, up to 30 C, without a spin cycle. Do not brush or spray with disinfectants. Not dried them in a dryer or placed them directly on a heat source.
- Froddo Size Chart.
Froddo Shoes are made exclusively from aniline natural leather and anatomically designed to ensure the right amount of support and comfort. The shoe's design was developed in consultation with orthopedic surgeons and pays close attention to the insole, midsole and outsole. This ensures optimum support for your child’s growing feet.
Italian designed and made in Croatian, in compliance with strict EU regulations. Froddo shoes are free of any harmful substances, heavy metals and Chrome VI compounds. FRODDO shoe producer cares for the environment just as much as it cares about the health of your child.