New to the Froddo Family, the Froddo Wooly Pre-Walkers is lightweight, soft, warm and eco-friendly.
Froddo Wooly Pre-Walkers shoes are made from wool that is soft, breathable and comfortable. The lining and inlay sole is made from wool and chrome-free leather insole. The non-slippery rubber sole makes a good grip and prevents slipping on all surfaces, carpet, wood flooring or ceramic tiles.
- About Froddo Shoes
- In compliance with strict EU regulations, materials in Froddo shoes are free of any harmful substances, heavy metals and Chrome VI compounds. Froddo cares for the environment just as much as it cares about the health of your child.
- Froddo Wooly Pre-Walkers has a universal fitting and is adjustable to all feet' width.
- Sustainable slippers with GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification. A felt made from 50% regenerated wool fibre.
- Lightweight breathable. Temperature-regulation materials.
- Flexible and non-slippery with rubber outsole.
- Froddo are designed and produced in Croatia, EU.
- Shoe care: Wipe the slippers with a soft damp cloth Washing in the washing machine is not recommended.
- Froddo Size Chart.
Froddo Shoes are made exclusively from aniline natural leather and anatomically designed to ensure the right amount of support and comfort. The shoe's design was developed in consultation with orthopedic surgeons and pays close attention to the insole, midsole and outsole. This ensures optimum support for your child’s growing feet.
Italian designed and made in Croatian, in compliance with strict EU regulations. Froddo shoes are free of any harmful substances, heavy metals and Chrome VI compounds. FRODDO shoe producer cares for the environment just as much as it cares about the health of your child.