Green Rubber Toys - Penguin
This Green Rubber Toys - Penguin is great for bath time or general play. It’s made from 100% natural rubber and hand painted using food grade dyes making it completely safe for children and the environment. This penguin is realistic, lots of fun and will help them with imaginative development and learning about marine animals whether during bath time or not. This wonderfully designed bath toy is the right size, shape and weight for little hands, will grab their attention and keep them engaged throughout playtime. If you’re looking for a fun and safe toy for bath time then look no further.
Green Rubber Toys are manufactured using 100% natural rubber/ latex that contain no harmful ingredients, either for people or for the environment, harvested from rubber trees by tapping tree in Sri Lanka this process is completely natural and does not affect the growth of hevea tree
Meet other animal friends from Natural Rubber Toys.
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamine FREE
- Individually handcrafted by green rubber toys in Sri Lanka by very skilled craftsmen
- Beautifully painted with non-toxic paint
- Very soft and flexible to the touch. No holes, no squeak
- Light enough for babies and toddlers to pick up, move and carry around
- Easy to handle and manipulate for small hands
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- Suitable from 12 months, educational toy
- H15 cm x W8 cm
- Care Instructions: To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not leave toys under direct sunlight for long time. Do Not Sterilize
- Airfilled and fully biodegradable
- Made in Sri Lanka
Green Rubber Toys is a family run toy business that offers educational baby and toddler toys. The idea to create Natural rubber toys was born in autumn 2009 during going hard teething times with their first daughter Sofia. They identified the lack of quality natural rubber teething toys on the UK market. They researched the globe and found that world best natural rubber toys produced for many generations in Spain and Sri Lanka.