Hare, Small, Running
Holztiger figures have stood for play value and very high quality "Made in Europe" for many years. The Holztiger figures are carefully handcrafted for you out of maple and beech wood. This gives them a particularly appealing and pleasant surface. The watercolours are guaranteed non-toxic and the fine wood grain can still be seen after being painted by hand in this way, the character of the high-quality wood is preserved.
- Child Development
- About Holztiger
- Holztiger - Hare, Small, Running Measures approx: 6 x 1.9 x 5 cm
- Holztiger figures are individually handcrafted, the edges carefully rounded and painted by hand using safe, water-based paints.
- The unique colours and shapes, the attention to detail, and the painstakingly selected wood quality make woodTIGER animals unmistakable one-of-a-kind.
- Children can experience the world and appreciate the quality of craftsmanship in their roleplay.
- Materials: solid wood
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in Europe
- Using toy animals to act out simple play actions helps toddlers practice their fine motor skills and develop their imagination and creativity. Also, pretend play with animals helps your child to work out their place in the world. They can show understanding, empathy and care for other creatures. They can work through possible fears and anxiety related to animals. This all helps in developing emotional maturity.
HOLZTIGER wooden figures have stood for play value, safety and the highest European quality for decades. Each figure is painstakingly handcrafted, in Germany, out of sustainably harvested hard maple and beech wood, then hand-painted with non-toxic watercolours. Each figure is carefully sanded by hand to a satin-smooth. Holztiger provides a perfect basis for creative and open-ended Waldorf-inspired play.