L + Wood Iconic Women Large Nesting Doll Set
This L + Wood Iconic Women Large Nesting Doll Set includes a wooden board made of beech wood and 6 Iconic women in history hand painted by local art teachers in Istanbul.
- Ruth Ginsburg was an American lawyer and jurist who served as an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. She argued for equal rights for women as an attorney.
- Mae Carol Jemison is an American engineer, physician, and former NASA astronaut. She became the first black woman to travel into space
- Mother Teresa was a Catholic nun who dedicated her life to caring for the destitute and dying in the slums of Calcutta
- Audrey Hepburn was a British actress and humanitarian. Recognized as both a film and fashion icon.
- Frida Kahlo y Calderón was a Mexican painter known for her many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico.
- Yayoi Kusama is a Japanese contemporary artist who works in sculpture installation, also active in painting, performance, video art, fashion, poetry, and fiction.
- 100 % Handmade
- Dimensions: 25cm l x 5cm w x 20cm h
- Every stage of our toy, including cutting, sanding and painting, is handcrafted. Since these wooden toys are handmade, there may be slight differences with the visual (colour differences, tree knots, etc.)
- Material: Beechwood, voc-free N71-3 toy paint, N71-3 toy varnish.
- Care and cleaning: When cleaning our toy, wipe it with a cloth moistened with apple cider
- Made in Turkey
Began as a love for wooden toys and open-ended play as the inspiration behind L and Wood. L + Wood toy makers are the third generation of toy makers in Turkey. L + wood has a very transparent production line. All raw materials used to make L + Wood toys are locally sourced and made only in small batches. Each and every step of the toy-making process from cutting to sanding to painting are all handcrafted. L + Wood uses only Certified EN71-3 non-toxic water-based paints that complies with EU toy safety directive to check toxins and chemicals in children’s toys.