Lanco Natural Rubber Teether - Panda
Lanco Natural Rubber Teether - Panda is one of the newest fully moulded teething toys by Lanco. A cute Panda face with rosy cheeks has a teething ring on the bottom and is hand painted in white and black for easy colour recognition by baby. The teether has a bumpy texture on the back of the head to help with sensory development and during teething times.
See other items from Lanco.
- The teether is brightly coloured and soft to the touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch, smell and taste.
- No squeaker, fully moulded
- As it is hand-made from natural rubber and hand-painted with non-toxic food-grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as she/he pleases!
- Handmade with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of the Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- Hand-painted with non-toxic, permanent certified lead-free paints, food-grade dyes
- Free of Cadmium, Aluminium, Cobalt, Barium, Lead, Mercury, and Selenium. It is completely FREE of PVC, and BPA. Phthalate and Nitrosamines.
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- Natural rubber is safe, non-toxic, and readily biodegradable.
- Made in Spain
- Age: 0+ m
About the Lanco: Lanco has been making natural rubber toys for many years and are experts in crafting excellent quality, fun characters. Our specially selected range of Lanco toys is perfect for children aged between 0 and 3 years old and will be sure to entertain and amuse them for years to come. The vibrancy of the design and the imaginative characters means that you’ll find exactly the right toy, whether its for a girl or boy.
Lanco toys are 100% natural rubber and make great gifts for children of friends or family and with such a tactile appearance they are perfect for your child’s development. Lanco toys are made from 100% Natural Rubber, which is constructed from the sap/milk of the common rubber trees - Hevea Brasiliensis. The Hevea tree is the natural source of the material used to create these delightful little characters. The rubber trees are harvested sustainably without the use of herbicides. The bark of the tree is ‘‘tapped’', this means cutting small slits into the bark. so that the white sap, known as latex, drips out and is caught in collecting cups. Tapping of rubber trees is done by hand.