Little Bamboo Crib Heirloom Blanket
Little Bamboo’s brand silky-soft Crib Heirloom Blanket is not only a baby’s best friend but eco-friendly too!
Made with 100% rayon made from bamboo (except the trim), this extremely smooth and delicate blanket is perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. Rayon made from bamboo fibre has the added bonus of being more water-absorbent and breathable than regular cotton and further boasts superior temperature control capabilities, meaning it provides greater warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
Bringing together 40 years of history and innovation, Little Bamboo brand is one of the most popular and long-standing ranges of rayon made from bamboo textiles in Australia. They are designed to perform as well if not better than cotton. But unlike regular cotton, rayon made from bamboo is a renewable man-made - but natural - fibre that is grown without pesticides and little to no water.
- Size: Cot / Crib 150cm x 120cm (59in x 47in)
- Made from 95% rayon made from bamboo and 5% cotton trim for optimized function, quality and affordability
- Environmentally conscious organically grown bamboo fibre
- Beautifully soft and silk-like – increases comfort
- Thermal (TOG) rating: 0.6
- More breathable than cotton - happy baby
- Warmer in winter and cooler in summer - comfy baby