Bento Small Protein Packer
Looking for the best toddler bento box? Or the cutest little stainless steel mini snack box? Optimized for small portions on the go, the LunchBots Bento Small Protein Packer has two small sections that hold 2 oz. each, and two tiny sections that hold 1 oz. each. Perfect for nuts, cheese, fruit, and veggies!
Don't forget the LunchBots Insulated Duplex Lunch Bag is big enough to keep all your bento boxes. The bottom is sized perfectly for the large bento container to lie flat. The top holds a Thermal, water bottle, and an apple or whatever you would like in there.
- About LunchBots
- 4-compartment bento box designed to hold a variety of finger foods.
- 100% stainless steel interior, including the lid. No plastic touches your food.
- Add a pop of colour with an optional snap-on, plastic Dots cover.
- This product is not leakproof. We recommend packing dry foods only.
- Materials: 18/8 stainless steel
- Dimensions: Container: L5.5 x W4 x D1.5", Small sections: 4" x 1.75", Tiny sections: 2" x 1.75"
- Capacity: 16 fl. oz. / 470 ml
- Care: Dishwasher safe. The optional Dots cover can be washed while attached to the lid.
- Made in China
LunchBots was started by a mom with two young boys in 2008. She was concerned about the chemicals in plastic affecting our health and troubled by the impact that disposable food packaging was having on our environment, especially our oceans.
She designed two reusable, stainless-steel containers: the Uno container to pack a sandwich and the Duo container to pack sides. She started selling them at school fairs, online, and in local natural food stores. They quickly sold out!
More than 10 years later, LunchBots' product line has expanded, though nothing else has changed. Still committed to premium materials, uncompromising quality, and unique designs. LunchBots are designed to make it easy for you to pack your healthy food to go.