Maternity FITsplint by ReCORE Fitness is a technique used to help pull 2 muscles or joints close together. Maternity FITsplint by ReCORE Fitness is helpful if a person is dealing with abdominal separation or diastasis recti. Splinting the abdomen helps relieve the stress on the stretched-out connective tissue between the rectus abdominus muscles as well as aligns, loads and supports the tissue.
- About FITsplint
Ultimate maternity support:
- Can wear 3 different ways
- Supports the back, belly, bladder and hips
- Great running support
- Flexible and Slim
- 5 PreCORE Exercises Included! PATENT PENDING
- Use straps to lift the belly up off the bladder to help reduce bladder pressure. Straps can separate for motion control during activity or be placed down low for more hip support. Fully adjustable for a custom fit.
- Product can be worn against undershirt or direct skin
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
- *Skin irritations or allergic reactions from silicone or neoprene are possible but rare
- Sizing: Select by your pre-pregnancy waist size. The Maternity FITsplint will adjust 12"-15" larger during pregnancy.
- Materials: made from silicone, nylon and breathable neoprene
- Dimensions: L132 x W19 cm
- Made in China
The FITsplint is fully adjustable, flexible, slim and breathable. Can use the 2 straps to lift the belly to help reduce bladder pressure. Straps can also separate for better motion control during activity or be placed down low for more hip/pelvic support. Used by physical therapists and athletes worldwide.