Miniland Eco Chains
Set of colored links to make a chain, made of eco-friendly materials that contain fir fibers. Miniland Eco Chains is designed to have great durability, resistance and hygiene. Its shape makes it easy to link them together and they can be handled by even the smallest hands.
- It is an appropirate resource to carry out the first exercises of simple rules such as arrange colours, shapes and classifcation.
- Help fine-motor skills, adaptability, pattern recognition and sequencing.
- The Eco Chains set is sturday,washable and durable. This toy contains residues of spruce wood obtained from sustainable forest in its material composition.
- The colours variation are natural and give each piece a unique and one-of-a-kind look.
- Set contains 48 pieces, measures 6x4.3 cm
- Age: 2yr+
- Made in Spain
Miniland’s educational toys are designed to develop children’s multiple intelligences, placing particular emphasis on social skills, emotional learning, and values.
Miniland want to contribute to a world that is more open, inclusive and tolerant towards diversity. Miniland dolls collection helps little ones understand values of inclusivity and coexistence through play, by promoting empathy and accepting people of any race, gender or condition. Miniland products are handmade in Europe and they meet all the European an American safety standards and regulations.
Miniland eco-friendly toys collection is respectful of our environment. Little ones will learn the importance of taking care of the planet we live in while having fun playing! This toy selection is highly resistant and durable which allow them to be used for a longer period of time and therefore also contributing to a more sustainable and responsible use.