PlanetBox Cool Pack keeps lunch fresh from the fridge for up to 4 hours of extra chill. Simply freeze overnight and toss into your Planetbox Lunch Tote Bag.
- About Planetbox
- Worry-free way to retain a cold lunch with safe materials
- Design to fit perfectly in the ice pack pocket of Planetbox Lunch Tote Bag
- Can also be used with Planetbox Rover/Launch Carry Bag by lying it flat on top of your lunchbox
- Spot Clean
- DWR free
- Materials: recycled polyester, PE/RPET exterior filled with 4% Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC), 96% water
- Dimensions: 6"(L) x 7.5"(W) x 0.5"(H)
- Care: Spot clean. Freeze over night before use.
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes on the market and sought to create a stainless steel option, designed to be long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. Our hope is that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.