Launch Box Set + Magnet
lunhfooThe largest lunchbox, Launch from Planetbox is designed for hearty serving sizes and bigger appetites. If you've started out on Rover and have found that your child needs a little more to get through the day, Launch is a perfect transition to a more filling lunch. Use Planetbox Launch Lunch Planner guide to help simplify your weekly lunch routine.
- About Planetbox
- Holds 30% more food than Rover with 3 compartments that keep food separate. Holds 7 cups of food, which happily satisfies children with larger appetites and adults.
- Includes 3 bento box style compartments that keep food separated and ensure food arrives looking neat and appealing.
- Each Launch includes 1 Tall Dipper food container.
- Stainless steel lunchbox contains no lead, PVC, phthalates or BPA material.
- 5 year warranty
- Materials: 18/8 (300 stainless steel) for the lunchbox tray and 18/0 (400 stainless steel) for the lunchbox lid. 18/8 (300 stainless steel) for the Dipper bowl and food-grade silicone for the Dipper top. The lunchbox and Dipper have a brushed metal finish.
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.7 x 2 in / 26.2 x 19.6 x 5.1 cm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs / 680 g
- Care: Dishwasher safe or hand wash. Not designed for microwave or oven.
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes on the market and sought to create a stainless steel option, designed to be long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. Our hope is that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.