A totally toxin-free, the Mercury Container from Planetbox is a vacuum-insulated container that keeps food hot or cold for long days!
Named after one of the hottest planets, the 'Mercury' container keeps your food hot, or cold! Enjoy soup like it's fresh off the stove, or yogurt and dips like they’re straight from the refrigerator! The vacuum seal ensures hot food stays hot and cold food stays cold for up to 12 hours, while the leakproof lid keeps your bag mess-free while it shuffles around from place to place.
- Bundle Deals
- About Planetbox
- Toxin-free: contains no lead, PVC, phthalates, BPA material or other unsafe materials.
- Removable silicone gasket prevents leaks and spills.
- Compatible with Mercury magnets (always remove magnets before washing and allow the lid to dry completely before reapplying).
- Vacuum-insulated to maintain temperature.
- Holds 10oz
- Free from BPA, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals
- Materials: food grade 304 and 430 stainless steel and LFGB silicone
- Dimensions: Height: 159mm/6.3in Diameter: 77mm/3in
- Weight: 11.2 oz / .7 lbs
- Care: Easy to clean. Hand-wash recommended
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes on the market and sought to create a stainless steel option, designed to be long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. Our hope is that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.