Shuttle Box Set
Shuttle Box is the smallest lunchbox from Planetbox, Shuttle is designed for light meals and snacks on the go. It caters mainly to younger kids with small appetites. It's also a perfect companion for day trips to the beach, road trips, hikes and other adventures. For those days you need a little energy pick-me-up, Shuttle is the true on-the-go Adventure box! Use Planetbox Shuttle Lunch Planner guide to help simplify your weekly lunch routine.
- About Planetbox
- Holds 3.5 cups of food, which is perfect for small meals and snacks on the go or for younger kids with shorter school days.
- Compact companion for your Rover or Launch lunchbox.
- Includes 2 bento box style compartments that keep food separated and ensure food arrives looking neat and appealing.
- Each Shuttle lunchbox includes 1 Tall Dipper food container.
- 5 year warranty
- Materials: 18/8 (300 stainless steel) for the lunchbox tray and 18/0 (400 stainless steel) for the lunchbox lid. 18/8 (300 stainless steel) for the Dipper bowl and food-grade silicone for the Dipper top. The lunchbox and Dipper have a brushed metal finish.
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.2 x 2.0 in/ 19.7 x 13.2 x 5.1 cm
- Vol: holds 2.3 cups main compartment, 1.2 cups side compartment, total about 3.5 cups / 28 fl oz
- Weight: 13.2 oz / 374 grams
- Care: Dishwasher safe or hand wash. Not designed for microwave or oven.
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes on the market and sought to create a stainless steel option, designed to be long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. Our hope is that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.