Trailhead Double Sided Snack Container
Perfect for portable munching, this Trailhead Double Sided Snack Container from Planetbox holds all your favourite combos and, keeps them separated. Bring along dips, chips, veggies and anything made for dipping. Durable stainless steel withstands every skip and tumble while keeping messes contained!
- About Planetbox
- Keeps wet and dry food separate
- Includes one small container (3 oz.), one larger container (9 oz.) and double sided silicone lid
- Holds 12 oz. (3 oz. small container, 9 oz. large container)
- Free from BPA, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals
- Materials: food grade 304 and 430 stainless steel and LFGB silicone
- Dimensions: Height: 5.26 in Diameter: 3.27 in
- Weight: 5.9 oz / .36 lb
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes on the market and sought to create a stainless steel option, designed to be long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. Our hope is that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.