Post-Natal FITsplint by Recore Fitness is a technique used to help pull 2 muscles or joints close together. Post-Natal FITsplint by Recore Fitness is helpful if a person is dealing with abdominal separation or diastasis recti. Splinting the abdomen helps relieve the stress on the stretched out connective tissue between the rectus abdominus muscles as well as aligns, loads and supports the tissue.
Ultimate maternity support:
- Can wear 3 different ways
- Supports the back, belly, bladder and hips
- Great running support
- Flexible and Slim
- 5 PreCORE Exercises Included! PATENT PENDING
Use straps to lift belly up off bladder to help reduce bladder pressure. Straps can separate for motion control during activity or be placed down low for more hip support. Fully adjustable for custom fit.
- Product can be worn against undershirt or direct skin
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
- Made from silicone, nylon and breathable neoprene
- *Skin irritations or allergic reactions from silicone or neoprene are possible but rare
Sizing: Select by your pre-pregnancy waist size. The Maternity FITsplint will adjust 12"-15" larger during pregnancy.