CVC Word Kit
Qtoys CVC Word Kit is a simple and beautiful Wooden board designed to help children learn how to blend and segment letters to create CVC (Consonant, Vowel, Consonant) words in a fun and inviting way.
- Child Development
- About Qtoys
- CVC work kit contains 1 board, 26 letters
- All Qtoys products are made from plantation wood and non-toxic materials. The wood is sustainably sourced and made by staff in a fair work environment.
- Material: natural rubber wood
- Please note: this set does not have letters X and Z.
- Dimensions: board L30 x 13 x 1cm, letter 4.5 x 4 x 1cm.
- Age 3yrs+
- Made in Vietnam
Play-based learning. This word kit help to incorporate literacy into a fun yet educational activities.
Quins Group is a Melbourne-based, Australian-owned company which was established in 2005. For over 15 years Quins Group has been designing and manufacturing Eco-friendly products from educational toys, and teaching equipment.
Qtoys believes that children’s mental and physical development should also happen outside of school in a fun, enjoyable way. That’s why Qtoys products are designed in a way which allows kids to learn skills such as reasoning and critical thinking and develop a self-learning attitude.
Qtoys also promote environmental awareness for young minds as it connects them to nature and can provoke curiosity of all things natural and beautiful. Learning through Play is Qtoys core principle.