Blocks, I am Ukraine
Theater in Mariupol. Bridges in Kyiv. Churches. Houses that were homes to millions of Ukrainians. Everything destroyed. Devastated lives, broken hearts and lost hopes. Being overwhelmed with the pain, Sabo Concept has embodied it in this Blocks set, I am Ukraine.
Buying toys from the I am Ukraine collection you help Sapo Concept to rebuild Ukraine. 10% from each set sold will go to the Destroyed Property and Infrastructure Restoration Fund. Thank you for your support.
- Message from Sabo
- About Sabo Concept
- Set has 44 wooden pieces and comes in a wooden tray for storage
- There may be some wood marks on the toys. The paint does not cover the pattern of the wood grain. It means the uniqueness of the toy.
- Toys are carefully crafted with smooth edges. Safe for little hands, but sometimes it may be a little velvety to touch - it always depends on the wood.
- Paint water-based and non-toxic
- Materials: linden or birch
- Dimensions: tray W24 x H24 x D4 cm
- Ages: 3yrs+
- Made in Ukraine
For us these buildings are very symbolic and real. We see all destroyed cities in them that flourished before the war came to our land. But for your child – this can be your own beautiful town, as you can find these buildings in any city in the world. And each one has its own meaning:
Theater – a symbol of culture.
Monument – a symbol of history.
Church – a symbol of faith.
Houses – a symbol of people.
Bridge – a symbol of connection.
Build your own city from these blocks. Tell the story of your nation.
Sabo Concept is a Ukrainian brand of wooden toys. The deep palette of colours, natural materials and handcraft make Sabo toys very durable. Sabo Concept believes that there must be toys you would like to keep for future generations. That is why they stand for quality that will stand the test of time.
SABO concept products are not just something to look at, but something to feel. Sabo balanced the tendencies of the past and present. Its concept manifests minimalism, simplicity and, at the same time, the sophistication of lines and colours.
At Simply Green Baby, we want to show our support for Ukraine by buying products made in Ukraine. Together we can make a difference.