Wooden Play Food Set, Dinner
You will fall in love with this detailed Wooden Play Food Set, Dinner from Sabo Concept at first sight. It's rustic, natural and tactile with heirloom quality. You can put together a menu and play "the cafe", take and prepare orders, cook for parents or guests, or arrange a tea party for your favourite friends .
- Child Development
- About Sabo Concept
- The set includes meat steak, salmon steak, chicken leg, 5 arugula leaves, 2 sticks of asparagus, 3 pepper rings, whole and two halves of cherry tomatoes, mushroom, bun and a linen bag for storage
- All parts are well-sanded and pleasant to the touch.
- There may be some wood marks on the toys. The paint does not cover the pattern of the wood grain. It means the uniqueness of the toy.
- Toys are carefully crafted with smooth edges. Safe for little hands, but sometimes it may be a little velvety to touch - it always depends on the wood.
- Paint water-based and non-toxic
- Materials: linden or birch wood, wool felt
- Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 5.5 cm
- Ages: 3yrs+
- Made in Ukraine
Through pretend play, children: Learn about themselves and the world. Dramatic play experiences are some of the first ways children learn about their likes and dislikes, their interests, and their abilities. They experiment with role-playing and work to make sense of what they've observed.
More importantly pretend cooking help with Cognitive Development: Cooking encourages children's thinking, problem-solving, and creativity. It also allows children the opportunity to use the knowledge they have and apply it by counting, measuring, following a sequence, following directions, and cause and effect.
Sabo Concept is a Ukrainian brand of wooden toys. The deep palette of colours, natural materials and handcraft make Sabo toys very durable. Sabo Concept believes that there must be toys you would like to keep for future generations. That is why they stand for quality that will stand the test of time.
SABO concept products are not just something to look at, but something to feel. Sabo balanced the tendencies of the past and present. Its concept manifests minimalism, simplicity and, at the same time, the sophistication of lines and colours.
At Simply Green Baby, we want to show our support for Ukraine by buying products made in Ukraine. Together we can make a difference.