Organic Animal Babies
Senger Naturwelt Organic Animal Babies are cuddly babies created with the tiniest of toys in mind. With an easy-grab size of approx. 20 cm, nothing stands in the way of your child curling up with one, even in their first few months. Like their larger friends, the Floppy animals, the baby versions are made from cotton plush or velvet and filled with pure new sheep's wool from the Eifel.
- About Senger Naturwelt
- The Animal Babies range is an environmentally friendly toy for any age. Smaller children will adore its smaller sizes.
- They are made entirely of sustainably-produced cotton plush and can safely be sucked or chewed.
- Sustainably-produced cotton and high-quality long-staple mohair that can easily be combed. A trusty companion from childhood on - for an entire lifetime.
- Materials: organic cotton and wool filled
- Dimensions: approx H8-10" or 20cm
- Ages: 0yrs+
- Made in Germany
SENGER was founded over 30 years ago by Sabine and Volker Senger. To this day, they both work on each product design with their needle and thread. Senger Naturwelt toys are lovingly handcrafted in Germany from high-quality organic cotton and natural wool. Senger's timeless toys build friendships and connections that last a lifetime! Senger Naturwelt proudly sets a high standard for the quality of used materials, awareness of sustainability and love for handcrafted work that have been embedded in their principles since the beginning. The favourite Senger Goose has become a staple of quality and sustainability