Substance Baby Lip + Cheek Balm
For chapped lips, cheeks, nose and hands, Substance Baby Lip + Cheek Balm helps moisturize and heal dry skin while creating a barrier between baby's skin and dry or cold weather.
- About Matter Company
- Baby will love our wide stick, easy-to-apply, and safe if ingested!
- Protects, acts as a barrier from the wind and cold
- Moisturizing with super-rich oils of cocoa butter and jojoba oil
- Healing for extreme dryness chapping using soothing, anti-inflammatory and vulnerary herbs of calendula, plantain, and nettle
- Unscented, safe if ingested
- Easy roll on dispenser
- Vol. 10g / 0.35oz
- Made in Canada
helianthus annus* (sunflower seed oil), calendula officinalis* (pot marigold) flower, chamomilla recutita* (chamomile) flower, urtica dioica* (nettle) herb, plantago major* (plantain) herb, theobroma cacao* (cocoa) butter, cocos nucifera* (coconut) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), cera alba (beeswax)
A self-professed plant lover, Denise Williams founded Matter Company, a holistic range of all-natural skincare products, in 1996. Matter skincare formulas are cooked in small batches for 24 hours to extract the herbs’ beneficial properties at Williams’s studio in Toronto’s West End. Many of the products have personal stories behind them, as the needs of close friends and family inspired them. Ingredients matter, and based on this core belief, Matter Company's natural skincare line focuses on the healing power of herbs.