Thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick SPF 30+
Thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick SPF 30+ offers a convenient option for travel and for daycare. Thinkbaby's sunscreen formula is a safer, natural baby sunscreen for protecting your kids from harmful UVA and UVB rays and chemicals. This water-resistant, non-aerosol mineral based sunscreen for babies is Environmental Working Group (EWG) rated and water resistant up to 80 minutes.
- About GOthinkbaby
- Thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick SPF 30+ is fragrance-free and safe for use as a body or face sunscreen for children.
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 30 (non-nano zinc oxide)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- Packaging: Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen sticks come in an 18.4g stick made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates.
- Made in USA
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL(1) COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL (1) CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) (1) EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX(1) RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL (1) COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX(1) BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (1) THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER (1) TOCOPHEROL (1) ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE (1)
Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen offers a safer alternative for protecting your baby from harmful UVA/UVB rays, free radicals, irritants and biologically harmful chemicals found in many “natural” baby sunscreens on the market.