Organic Cotton Terry Wipes
Under The Nile Organic Cotton Terry Wipes is ultra soft organic cotton wipes that are gentle enough for everyday use on your baby's skin. Super absorbent and washable, these terry baby wipes will pick up almost anything and work well as reusable cleaning cloths up to clean big messes for the entire family! Made of organic Egyptian cotton.
- About Under The Nile
- Contains: 6 organic wipes, perfect for everyday use
- Dimensions: wipe seasure 5" x 8"
- 100% organic GOTS-certified Egyptian cotton
- Made by a fair trade partner in Egypt
- Absolutely NO Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, or lead
- Care: Machine wash warm with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low heat, warm iron as needed
- Made in Egypt
Under the Nile was founded 20 years ago because of a mom’s mission to find clothing for her babies at the time (not so little anymore now) that would not irritate their skin. The more she researched, the more convinced she became to start her own organic cotton baby clothing company that would not only benefit her children - but all children.
Under the Nile baby clothing and accessories are made sustainably and ethically with 100% Egyptian-grown cotton. Under the Nile is committed to providing the highest quality baby clothes in a sustainable and socially responsible manner, while demonstrating authenticity and transparency in their business practices.
All Under The Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make the clothes are treated well and paid fairly.