Organic Newborn Mitten
This premium organic cotton newborn mittens from Under The Mile in butter soft combed cotton are an essential for every baby layette to keep little hands warm and to protect baby's face from scratches.
- About Under The Nile
- Features ribbed knit cuffs for a comfortable fit with the perfect amount of stretch.
- It's the perfect basic piece for your coming home baby bag and coordinate perfectly with any piece from Under The Nile Basic collection.
- 100% organic GOTS-certified Egyptian cotton
- Made by a fair trade partner in Egypt
- Absolutely NO Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, or lead
- Size: 0-3 months
- Made in Egypt
Under the Nile was founded 20 years ago because of a mom’s mission to find clothing for her babies at the time (not so little anymore now) that would not irritate their skin. The more she researched, the more convinced she became to start her own organic cotton baby clothing company that would not only benefit her children - but all children.
Under the Nile baby clothing and accessories are made sustainably and ethically with 100% Egyptian-grown cotton. Under the Nile is committed to providing the highest quality baby clothes in a sustainable and socially responsible manner, while demonstrating authenticity and transparency in their business practices.
All Under The Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make the clothes are treated well and paid fairly.