Organic Sherpa Drool Bibs 2-Pack
Keep your little one dry and comfortable with this two-pack of Organic Sherpa Drool Bibs from Under The Nile. Made with organic sherpa material, these bibs are extra absorbent and soft on delicate skin. A perfect solution for teething babies.
Coordinate perfectly with any item from Under The Nile Sherpa Collection.
- About Under The Nile
- When babies start teething, the increased amounts of drool that come with it can leave their fronts soaked. Drool bibs are usually smaller-sized cloth bibs that protect your baby's chest from this waterfall until their tiny teeth come in and they're ready for solid foods.
- This 2 pack of soft Sherpa Bibs has an adjustable snap closure for a perfect fit and two layers of brushed terry.
- Bib measures 11" in length with a 13" neck circumference.
- 100% organic GOTS-certified Egyptian cotton
- Made by a fair trade partner in Egypt
- Absolutely NO Azo colourants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, or lead
- Size: 0+ months
- Made in Egypt
Under the Nile was founded 20 years ago because of a mom’s mission to find clothing for her babies at the time (not so little anymore now) that would not irritate their skin. The more she researched, the more convinced she became to start her own organic cotton baby clothing company that would benefit not only her but all children.
Under the Nile baby clothing and accessories are made sustainably and ethically with 100% Egyptian-grown cotton. Under the Nile is committed to providing the highest quality baby clothes in a sustainable and socially responsible manner, while demonstrating authenticity and transparency in their business practices.
All Under The Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labour standards to ensure that the people who make the clothes are treated well and paid fairly.