Replacement Glass Lid
These Replacement Glass lids are the standard and classic option for your WECK Jars! Whether you’re using them for canning or storage with the rubber ring and metal clamps, or simply setting it on top of the jar to refine your décor, you can’t go wrong. Glass lids are popular for canning, storage, crafts, décor and spice displays.
- About Weck Jars
- Available in size small (code 60), medium (code 80), large (code 100)
- Materrial: Clear soda lime glass
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- Made in Germany.
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900 when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favourite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These mini mold jars are perfect for homemade jams as well as individual portions of yogurt and chutney.