Hape Master Workbench
Hape Master Workbench, the Little builders with big ideas can work right at this professional-looking station. Shelves and storage keep all their tools and supplies within easy reach.
Name the tools that your child uses. Describe what each does. Talk about what your child wants to build. The workbench box was created so that pieces could be attached right on it. Structures can also be made separately.Little carpenters, plumbers, mechanics, and all-around handymen will find lots to love with Hape's Master Workbench. The workbench comes with everything a home handyman needs but elbow grease. Along with a height-adjustable workbench counter for growing builders, this 32-piece Master Workbench comes with a hammer, saw, screwdriver, wrench, vice, angle, screws, nuts, bolts, gears, links, and more. It's built to last with Baltic Birch plywood and solid Maple from FSC-managed forests.
- Train to be the handiest in the house with Hape's Master Workbench. It encourages development of motor skills, coordination, manual dexterity, and creativity.
- Recipient of 2012 Play Advances Language Award.
- The Master Workbench has over 34 pieces, including: a hammer, saw, screwdriver, wrench, vice, angle, screws, nuts, bolts, gears, links and more.
- Made from Birch plywood, solid Maple wood, and recycled plastic. Graphics are screen-printed directly on the wood. Finished with child-safe, water-based paint.
- Made by Hape, a leader in designing and manufacturing high quality baby and children’s toys made from sustainable materials.
- Dimensions: 21.65”L x 11.06”W x 31.77”H
- Surfaces wipe clean
- For ages three years and up.