Fabric Softerner Eco-Strips, Fresh Linen
Tru Earth Fabric Softener⁺ Eco-Strips, Fresh Linen is the next step in Tru Earth’s ongoing battle to help reduce plastic waste while helping you enjoy a healthier, cleaner, and happier home.
Enjoy these in-wash fabric softeners that do much more -- they also reduce wrinkles, and the Fresh Linen Scent Booster version adds a pleasant scent to all your laundry.
- About Tru Earth
- Count 32 strips
- No more drips or spills with liquid fabric softeners. No more messy measuring or spilling powders.
- You simply tear off a strip, toss it into the washing machine with your laundry detergent at the beginning of the job, and relax. (That makes laundry time simple: just add your Tru Earth Fabric Softener⁺ Eco-Strip at the same time as you add your favourite Tru Earth Laundry Detergent Eco-Strip.)
- Work in all washing machines, including top-loaders, front-loaders, and HE, plus in both hot- and cold water settings.
- Hypoallergenic, readily biodegradable, paraben-free, and phosphate-free. Plus, they are cruelty-free and septic and grey water safe.
- Each strip is 5.1 x 9.7 cm (2 x 3.8 in). That makes them the perfect size to just toss into your washing machine, and perfect sized for storing --- they take up very little shelf space!
- Made in Canada
- Ingredients: anionic and non-anonic surfacants. Made with readily biodegradable ingredients.
Tru Earth was founded by 3 dads in British Columbia, Canada. Tru Earth is helping remove plastic waste while keeping your clothes fresh and clean. All of Tru Earth's products are manufactured in Canada and 70% of the ingredients are either plant-derived or biodegradable. All packaging is plastic-free. It comes in a cardboard envelope that's both recyclable and biodegradable.